Small and perfectly formed.....

I have a lot of time to listen to podcasts, and one of my favourites is Front End Chatter, by Simon Hargreaves and Martin Fitzgibbons. I was listening to the FECers on my commute home in the horrible rain and darkness of the A379 and they were talking about riding a small bike fast, rather than say an S1000RR or R1 slowly (as far as the bike goes anyway) and it came to me that what would be great would be a lightweight 250 or 350cc cafe racer with a single seat and all that - really light. Best of all would be one I made myself, but an SRX250 or Suzuki Goose would fit the bill just as well. It would never replace the Breva for serious miles, but for a sunny short ride on a twisty local road - great fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Italy part 3 - The Alps make an appearance

Italy Part 8 - the final few days....

Dad, Motorcycles, and Me; a complicated relationship